My heart is about to break. Preston and Emily are leaving in just a few days to Hawaii for Preston's next assignment. I know, I know....I feel really bad for them too. Hawaii.....that is just awful.
But I will miss them....no....WE will miss them TERRIBLY. I feel so blessed to have been together for this past year. Prayers were answered in so many ways by them coming here.
They have been staying with us for a few days in our apartment until they leave. Molly and Emmaline gave up their room VERY willingly and it feels like I haven't even skipped a beat by them being here.
Preston holding "Chubby J" as he lovingly called her.
Here is one of the many countless times Emily held and rocked
this sweet girl that she lovingly called, "Pretty Girl"
Here we all are after our last time going to church together.



No comments:
Post a Comment